8.25.2008

Pivic Video (in progress zine)





In the 'Pivic video' comic we get a glimpse into the everyday moments Chad shares with his customers.
Many of the idea for the Chad comic come from my everyday run in with people.Mostly things i observe on the train.For example last week a random woman saw me skething and them proceeded to tell me that helping the unfortunate is her life passion although she work in a massive corporate firm for bread and butter.No doubt she will turn up in a future chad comic.Right after that woman got off the train a little old french man next to me started talking to me about his health problems.I don't know what it is about me but i'm a magnet for weirdo's ..maybe because i'm abit of a weirdo too!
On a side note I'm going to try and get some issues of CHAD to the 'This is not Art festival' this year.CHAD will be unleashed

1 comment:

grubkitsch said...

omg vicks - we need to make a chad like zine about my client who says he has no parents, even though he lives with them, because god is his father. yesssss. and he can have a shirt that reads "god is my dad"